IPCC Study Material for Nov 2017 by ICAI – Added New Amendments
Download CA IPCC Study Material Nov 2017 by ICAI. IPCC Study Material for November 2017 exam has been released recently, With Password. ICAI also updated the study material for CA Final Nov 2017 exams. These Study Materials have been incorporated with all recent amendments, circulars and notifications. Nov 2017 IPCC Study Material was incorporated with all the latest amendments in both English and Hindi medium. IPCC Tax Study Material for Nov 2017 has not been changed drastically. These IPCC Study Materials are released by the ICAI Board of Studies. Check CA IPCC Syllabus & Changes for May 2017 & Nov 2017
Check below regarding Applicability of GST for IPCC Exam
- Download IPCC Study Material Nov 2017 & May 2018 – Latest Edition pdf
- Applicable Publication of IPCC Study Materials for Nov 2017 & May 2018
- Accounts Study Material Nov 2017
- IPCC Law Study Material Nov 2017
- IPCC Costing FM Study Material Nov 2017
- IPCC Tax Study Material Nov 2017 & May 2018
- CA IPCC Group 2 Study Materials for Nov 2017 & May 2018
- IPCC Advanced Accounts Study Material For May 2017
- IPCC Auditing Study Material For Nov 2017
- IPCC IT & SM Study Material For Nov 2017
- Password for IPCC Study Material & Practice Manual May 2017 & Nov 2017
Download IPCC Study Material Nov 2017 & May 2018 – Latest Edition pdf
Below, we are providing the Study Material of both CA IPCC and CA Final latest editions applicable for November 2017 Exams. Students are recommended to prepare from ICAI Study Materials only, rather than using books of private publications. Recently, when we interacted with the All India toppers of CA IPCC and CA Final, Everyone has recommended CA IPCC and CA Final students to prepare for exam from ICAI Study Materials.Here you can get following Subject’s Study Materials
- IPCC Accounts Study Material by ICAI
- IPCC Law Study Material by ICAI which includes
- The Companies Act, 2013
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Negotiable Instruments Act
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- IPCC Ethics & Communiation Study Material by ICAI
- Cost Accounting & FM Study Material by ICAI
- IPCC Tax Study Material by ICAI
- Advanced Accounts Study Material by ICAI
- Auditing Study Material by ICAI
- IT Study Material by ICAI
- SM Study Material by ICAI
Applicable Publication of IPCC Study Materials for Nov 2017 & May 2018
Part I: Income-tax – September 2016 Edition containing the Income-tax law as amended by the Finance Act, 2016 and signifiant notifiations and circulars issued upto 30.4.2016.
Part II: Indirect Taxes – Edition September 2015, Reprint Edition October 2016) to be read along with Supplementary Study Paper-2016 explaining the amendments made by the Finance Act, 2016 and signifiant notifiations and circulars issued upto 30.4.2016.
2. Practice Manuals – Part I: Income-tax & Part II: Indirect Taxes – October 2016 Edition, wherein the questions have been modified/adapted and answered on the basis of the provisions of tax laws as amended by the Finance Act, 2016.
3. Supplementary Study Paper – 2016 explaining the amendments made by the Finance Act, 2016 and significant notifications and circulars issued upto 30.4.2016. The amendments in the Supplementary Study Paper 2016 have been grouped chapter-wise in line with the Study Material to facilitate combined reading therewith.As of now, ICAI is taking final suggestions from the chartered accountants and other industry experts, and we can expect the official announcement regarding the applicability of the revised ca syllabus very soon.
Accounts Study Material Nov 2017
Accounts Study Material usually stays the same for all the attempts. As of now, as the Indian Accounting Standards are not applicable for the upcoming May 2017 & Nov 2017 exams, the study material hasn’t changed much.
|S.No||Name of the Chapter|
|Chapter 1||Accounting Standards|
|Chapter 2||Final Accounts of Companies|
|Chapter 3||Profit or Loss Pre-Post Incorporation|
|Chapter 4||Accounts for Bonus Issue|
|Chapter 5||Amalgamation and Absorption|
|Chapter 6||Internal Reconstruction|
|Chapter 7||Average Due Date and Account Current|
|Chapter 8||Self Balancing Ledgers|
|Chapter 9||Not-For-Profit Organisations|
|Chapter 10||Accounts from Incomplete Records|
|Chapter 11||Investment Accounts|
|Chapter 12||Hire Purchase|
|Chapter 13||Insurance Claims|
|Chapter 14||Partnership Accounts|
|Chapter 15||Accounting in Computerised Environment|
IPCC Law Study Material Nov 2017
Law Study Material has few amendments, in the Company Law syllabus. Apart from this, the Study Material is 99% the same.
|S.No||Name of the Chapter|
|Chapter 1||The Companies Act, 2013|
|Chapter 2||Indian Contract Act, 1872|
|Chapter 3||Negotiable Instruments Act|
|Chapter 4||Payment of Bonus Act, 1965|
|Chapter 5||EPF Act|
|Chapter 6||Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972|
|Chapter 7||Principles of Business Ethics|
|Chapter 8||Corporate Governance & CSR|
|Chapter 9||Workplace Ethics|
|Chapter 10||Ethics in Marketing|
|Chapter 11||Ethics in Accounting and Finance|
|Chapter 12||Essentials of Communication|
|Chapter 13||Interpersonal Communication Skills|
|Chapter 14||Group Dynamics|
|Chapter 15||Communication Ethics|
|Chapter 16||Communicating Corporate Culture|
|Chapter 17||Communication in Business Environment|
|Chapter 15||Legal Deeds and Documents|
IPCC Costing FM Study Material Nov 2017
The Study Material of Costing and FM hasn’t changed much for that past 2 years. Unlike subjects like Tax and Law, Costing FM do not see much changes in syllabus.
IPCC Tax Study Material Nov 2017 & May 2018
Imp. Note : The Council of ICAI has decided that Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be examined in both Part II: Indirect Taxes of Paper 4: Taxation of Intermediate (IPC) Course from May, 2018 examination onwards.
Tax Study Material sees the greatest number of changes every attempt. When ever a new budget is introduced in the parliament, there comes new syllabus changes. In addition to this, CBDT also regularly issues Notifications and Circulars.
|S.No||Name of the Chapter|
|Chapter 1||Basic Concepts|
|Chapter 2||Residence and Scope of Total Income|
|Chapter 3||Incomes Which Do Not Form Part of Total Income|
|Chapter 4||Heads of Income|
|Chapter 5||Clubbing of Income|
|Chapter 6||Set-Off and Carry Forward|
|Chapter 8||Computation of Total Income|
|Chapter 9||Advance Tax & TDS|
|Chapter 10||Filing of Return of Income|
|Chapter 11||Service Tax|
|Chapter 12||Point of Taxation|
|Chapter 13||Exemptions and Abatements|
|Chapter 14||Valuation of Taxable Service|
|Chapter 15||Service Tax Procedures|
|Chapter 16||CENVAT Credit|
CA IPCC Group 2 Study Materials for Nov 2017 & May 2018
Below, you can download CA IPCC Group 2 Study Materials for May 2017 and Nov 2017 in pdf format.
IPCC Advanced Accounts Study Material For May 2017
Download IPCC Advanced Accounts study material and practice manual applicable for November 2017.
IPCC Auditing Study Material For Nov 2017
Download IPCC Auditing and Assurance material and practice manual applicable for Nov 2017.
IPCC IT & SM Study Material For Nov 2017
Download IPCC Information technology and Strategic management study material and practice manual applicable for Nov 2017.
Information Technology :
Strategic Management :
Material & Content Credits : www.icai.org
Password for IPCC Study Material & Practice Manual May 2017 & Nov 2017
Few students are facing a problem where, after they download Practice Manual or Study Material from ICAI Website, the file keeps asking for a password. To solve this, first install a pdf viewer software from Google PlayStore and then open the file using that software.
Even though the language used in ICAI Study Materials is little sophisticated and difficult when compared to the study materials distributed by private coaching centres, examiners only encourage such good vocabulary in the exams.
Share this article ” IPCC Study Material For May 2018 & Nov 2017 | Download PDF “to your friends, who are going to write IPCC exam in May 2018 & November 2017. You can download CA IPCC Practice Manual Nov 2017 at here. Keep Visit www.cacmacsguru.com to get IPCC latest amendments and new changes in syllabus.