CA IPCC Advanced Accounts Syllabus May 2017 – New Changes by ICAI
CA IPCC Advanced Accounts Syllabus May 2017 and Applicable Amendments & New Changes are here. In this article, We’ve provided CA IPCC Advanced Accounting Syllabus Changes and Amendments Notification applicable for May 2017 and Nov 2017. Also Download CA IPCC Study Material for May 2017. The Syllabus of CA IPCC changes every two attempts. The Syllabus for May 2017 and Nov 2017 will be different for the IPCC subjects when compared to the syllabus that was applicable for Nov 2016 Exam. The reason for the change in CA IPCC Syllabus for May 2017 is the applicability of new Union Budget and also applicability of new Notifications and Circulars for this attempt. The CA IPCC Advanced Accounts Syllabus new changes for May 2017 and Nov 2017 exam are available from the below provided links for free download. In this Article, we will list out Applicable CA IPCC Advanced Accounts Syllabus and also Amendments thereto.
CA IPCC Advanced Accounts Syllabus For May 2017
IPCC Subjects For May 2017
There are total 7 Papers in CA IPCC Syllabus. See belowGroup IPaper 1: Accounting (100 marks)Paper 2: Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 marks)
- Part I: Business Laws (60 marks) comprising
- Business Laws (30 marks)
- Company Law (30 marks)
- Part II: Ethics (20 marks)
- Part III: Communication (20 marks)
Paper 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management (100 marks)
- Part I: Cost Accounting (50 marks)
- Part II: Financial Management (50 marks)
Paper 4: Taxation (100 marks)
- Part I: Income-tax (50 marks)
- Part II: Indirect Taxes (50 marks)
Group IIPaper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 marks)Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 marks)Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management (100 marks)
- Section A: Information Technology (50 marks)
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 marks)
IPCC Advanced Accounts Syllabus May 2017
As far as CA IPCC Advanced Accounts paper is concerned, there are no newAmendments or changes in the syllabus.Just like in the case of Group-1 Accounts paper, student need to study the basic of Indian Accounting Standards.
IPCC Syllabus Paper 5: Advanced Accounting
(One paper – three hours – 100 marks)Contents1. Conceptual Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements2. Accounting StandardsWorking knowledge of:AS 4 : Contingencies and Events occurring after the Balance Sheet DateAS 5 : Net Profit or Loss for the Period, Prior Period Items and Changes in Accounting PoliciesAS 11 : The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates (Revised 2003) AS 12 : Accounting for Government Grants
3. Advanced Issues in Partnership AccountsDissolution of partnership firms including piecemeal distribution of assets; Amalgamation of partnership firms; Conversion into a company and Sale to a company.4. Company Accounts(a) Accounting for employee stock option plan, Buy back of securities, Equity shares with differential rights, Underwriting of shares and debentures, Redemption of debentures(b) Advanced problems for business acquisition, Amalgamation and reconstruction (excluding problems of amalgamation of inter-company holding)(c) Accounting involved in liquidation of companies, Statement of Affairs (including deficiency/surplus accounts) and Iiquidator’s statement of account of the winding up.(d) Financial Statements of Banking, Insurance5. Accounting for Special TransactionsDepartmental and branch accounts including foreign branchesNote :If either old Accounting Standards (ASs), Announcements and Limited Revisions to ASs are withdrawn or new ASs, Announcements and Limited Revisions to ASs are issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in place of existing ASs, Announcements and Limited Revisions to ASs, the syllabus will accordingly include/exclude such new developments in place of the existing ones with effect from the date to be notified by the Institute.It is a known fact that, the syllabus of CA Course is being radically changed. We have been receiving numerous requests regarding the applicability of this new syllabus.It is hereby clarified that, the new syllabus will likely come into effect only from Nov 2017 exams.Students who registered under old syllabus will be given at least three attempts before making the new syllabus applicable to them.[/box]Share this article ” CA IPCC Advanced Accounts Syllabus May 2017 – New Changes by ICAI ” to your friends, who are going to write CA IPCC exam in May 2017!!