CA IPCC Accounts Syllabus Nov 2017 – New Changes by ICAI
CA IPCC Accounts Syllabus Nov 2017 and Applicable Amendments & New Changes are here. In this article, We’ve provided CA IPCC Accounting Syllabus Changes and Amendments Notification applicable for November 2017 and May 2018. Also Download CA IPCC Study Material for Nov 2017. The Syllabus of CA IPCC changes every two attempts. The Syllabus for November 2017 and May 2018 will be different for the IPCC subjects when compared to the syllabus that was applicable for May 2017 Exam. The reason for the change in CA IPCC Syllabus for November 2017 is the applicability of new Union Budget and also applicability of new Notifications and Circulars for this attempt. The CA IPCC Accounts Syllabus new changes for Nov 2017 and May 2018 exam are available from the below provided links for free download. In this Article, we will list out Applicable CA IPCC Accounting Syllabus and also Amendments thereto.
IPCC Subjects For Nov 2017
There are total 7 Papers in CA IPCC Syllabus. See below Group I
Paper 1: Accounting (100 marks)
Paper 2: Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 marks)
- Part I: Business Laws (60 marks) comprising
- Business Laws (30 marks)
- Company Law (30 marks)
- Part II: Ethics (20 marks)
- Part III: Communication (20 marks)
Paper 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management (100 marks)
- Part I: Cost Accounting (50 marks)
- Part II: Financial Management (50 marks)
Paper 4: Taxation (100 marks)
- Part I: Income-tax (50 marks)
- Part II: Indirect Taxes (50 marks)
Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 marks)
Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 marks)
Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management (100 marks)
- Section A: Information Technology (50 marks)
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 marks)
CA IPCC Accounts Syllabus For Nov 2017
Here we are providing CA IPCC Accounting Syllabus for Nov 2017 in PDF format. Click below links to download.
Accounts IPCC Syllabus Changes Nov 2017
There is only one Change and Amendment in CA IPCC Accounts Syllabus. The newly introduced Indian Accounting Standards will be applicable for CA IPCC November 2017 Exam. However, only the basics and introduction to the Indian Accounting Standards will be applicable for CA IPCC November 2017 Syllabus.
IPCC Syllabus Paper 1: Accounting
(One paper – three hours – 100 marks)
1. A General Knowledge of the framing of the accounting standards, national and international accounting authorities, adoption of international financial reporting standards
2. Accounting Standards Working knowledge of:
- AS 1 : Disclosure of Accounting Policies
- AS 2: Valuation of Inventories
- AS 3: Cash Flow Statements
- AS 6: Depreciation Accounting
- AS 7: Construction Contracts (Revised 2002)
- AS 9: Revenue Recognition
- AS 10: Accounting for Fixed Assets
- AS 13: Accounting for Investments
- AS 14: Accounting for Amalgamations
3. Company Accounts
(a) Preparation of financial statements – Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
(b) Profit (Loss) prior to incorporation
(c) Alteration of share capital, Conversion of fully paid shares into stock and stock into shares, Accounting for bonus issue
(d) Simple problems on Accounting for business acquisition, Amalgamation and reconstruction (excluding problems of amalgamation on inter-company holding)
4. Average Due Date, Account Current, Self-Balancing Ledgers
5. Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organisations
6. Accounts from Incomplete Records
7. Accounting for Special Transactions
(a) Hire purchase and installment sale transactions
(b) Investment accounts
(c) Insurance claims for loss of stock and loss of profit.
9. Issues in Partnership Accounts Final accounts of partnership firms – Admission, retirement and death of a partner including treatment of goodwill;
10. Accounting in Computerized Environment
An overview of computerized accounting system – Salient features and significance, Concept of grouping of accounts, Codification of accounts, Maintaining the hierarchy of ledger, Accounting packages and consideration for their selection, Generating Accounting Reports.
Note :If either old Accounting Standards (ASs), Announcements and Limited Revisions to ASs are withdrawn or new ASs, Announcements and Limited Revisions to ASs are issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in place of existing ASs, Announcements and Limited Revisions to ASs, the syllabus will accordingly include/exclude such new developments in place of the existing ones with effect from the date to be notified by the Institute.
It is a known fact that, the syllabus of CA Course is being radically changed. We have been receiving numerous requests regarding the applicability of this new syllabus.It is hereby clarified that, the new syllabus will likely come into effect only from November 2017 exams.Students who registered under old syllabus will be given at least three attempts before making the new syllabus applicable to them.[/box]Share this article ” CA IPCC Accounts Syllabus Nov 2017 – New Changes by ICAI ” to your friends, who are going to write CA IPCC exam in November 2017!!