CS Admit Card December 2017 – Download ICSI Hall Ticket
CS Admit Card December 2017 | Foundation, Executive and Professional Exams. In previous article, we have given ICSI Study Material for Dec 2017. Today we are providing the download links of ICSI admit card December 2017. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts CS Foundation, Executive and Professional exams twice in a year in the months of June and December. Recently ICSI released official notification about CS Foundation Timetable and CS Executive and Professional exams time table Dec 2017.
In the given notification, ICSI announced that CS Executive and Professional exams December 2017 will be conducted on 29th Dec 2017 to 30th December 2017. So if you want to write CS Exams in December 2017, you should submit your application form before 31st March 2017 without late fee and you can submit application form with late fee upto 9th April 2017. Generally, ICSI releases CS admit cards of Foundation, Executive and Professional exams just before 21 days of exams. Now you can download your CS admit card / CS hall ticket / ICSI admit card December 2017 from below links !!
- ICSI Admit Card December 2017 – CS Foundation | CS Executive & Professional
- Download ICSI’s CS Admit Card Dec 2017
- Download CS Admit Card December 2017 | Foundation
- How to Download CS Admit Card December 2017
- Download e-Identity Card and Registration Letter
- Change in Examination Centre/ Medium/ Module
- Details mentioned in ICSI CS Admit Card 2017
ICSI Admit Card December 2017 – CS Foundation | CS Executive & Professional
All student who has applied for ICSI CS Foundation Programme, CS Executive Programme, and CS Professional Programme to be conducted by the institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), can download their Admit Card from the official website or from the direct link is provided below by using their registration number.
Latest Update – The Admit Card for the ICSI CS Exam 2017 December Session will be available for download. Check below.
|ICSI CS EXAM||DATE OF EXAM||ADMIT CARD|
|ICSI CS Foundation December 2017 Exam||29th & 30th December 2017||5th Dec 2017|
|ICSI CS Executive December 2017 Exam||20th & 30th December 2017||2nd Dec 2017|
|ICSI CS Professional December 2017 Exam||20th & 30th December 2017||2nd Dec 2017|
Download ICSI’s CS Admit Card Dec 2017
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has released admit cards for CS Foundation, Executive, Professional December Examination 2017. The candidates who have applied for the same download
Download ICSI CS Admit Card December Session 2017
- Download Admit Card for Executive and Professional Programme
- Download Admit Card for Foundation Programme
Download CS Admit Card December 2017 | Foundation
In previous post we have given CS Foundation Study Material applicable for Dec 2017. ICSI will be conducted CS Foundation exam December 2017 on 29th & 30th December 2017. Click below links to download your CS Foundation admit card December 2017. CS Foundation admit card December 2017 will be available from 5th December 2017.
- Students: Please use your current 17 digit Registration Number.
- Examinations Timings Displayed on Hall Ticket are in 24 hours Format
- Medium of Examination has no relevance. Question papers will be displayed both in English and Hindi language except for Business Management, Ethics and Communication paper for which questions will be displayed in English only.
How to Download CS Admit Card December 2017
- Visit the official website of ICSI – icsi.indiaeducation.net OR use the direct link given below.
- Enter the 17-digit Registration Number as generated at the time of application.
- Click the ‘Get Admit Card’ button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed.
- Verify the details and save the Admit Card.
- Take a Print Out and carry it to appear in the ICSI CS Exam 2017.
CS Admit Card Important Instructions for Candidates
Computer based examination for CS Foundation, Executive and Professional Programme would be held in Dec 2017 as per the timing given in the Admit card. Candidates should read the instructions given below carefully and follow them in true letter and spirit for Appearing in the examination.
Download e-Identity Card and Registration Letter
Students can download their e-Identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute by following the given below simple procedure:
- Click on online services log at www.icsi.edu
- Login to your account .Enter your “Username” & “Password”
- Click on “student” option
- Open “my account”
- Go to “others” option at student’s account
- Students can download registration letter / e-Identity card at others option at their account.
ICSI Online Services – Click here to log in to ICSI Online Services. You can log in using user name and password. Students can use their current 17 digit Registration Number as username.After downloading the Identity card, students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying name, professional membership No., designation and complete official address:
- Member of the Institute, with ACS/FCS No.
- Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government.
- Manager of a Nationalised Bank.
- Principal of a recognized School/College.
- Officers of ICSI
Unattested Identity Cards are not valid and the students are advised to carry duly attested Identity Card for various services during their visits to the offices of the Institute, Examination centers, etc.
Change in Examination Centre/ Medium/ Module
Students may submit online requests for change in examination centre/ medium/ module with requisite fee of Rs. 250/- during the period from 10 May 2016 to 17 May 2016 (upto 16:00 hours). After the said date & time, the online facility will be deactivated and requests for any change will not be entertained.
Change Exam Centre / Medium / Module – Click here and login.Requests for change of centre and time slots for appearing in the foundation programme (Computer based) Examination will not be entertained.Change of Examination centre within a particular city is not allowed. In other words, if there are multiple examination centres within a city, the allotment of a particular venue will be subject to availability space, infrastructure, and various other administrative factors. The final allotment considering all factors, will be made at the sole discretion of the institute. Requests for any change in this regard will not be entertained.
Details mentioned in ICSI CS Admit Card 2017
- Registration Number
- Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for
- Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code)
- Medium of Examination
- Dates and Timings of Examination
- Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted
Instructions to candidates
- After printing admit card from icsi.edu, check all details printed in officially issued ICSI admit card 2017. If there is any discrepancy in it, get in touch with ICSI.
- Candidate must carry all necessary documents on the day of exam such as (a) Admit card (b) Student identity card. It is also advisable to carry a valid photo identity card.
- It is in the best interests of the test taker that they visit the examination center one day before hand. This will be helpful on exam day as they will then be able to navigate to the exam center easily and avoid being late.
Thanks for reading this Article. So I hope you enjoy this update. Best of luck for Exams!!! If you have any issues with ICSI CS Admit Card December 2017 of CS Foundation Executive & Professional or Download of CS Foundation Admit Card Dec 2017, CS Executive Admit Card December 2017, CS Professional Admit Card 2017 you can mention via comment box. For More CS Foundation, Executive and Professional Updates connect with Facebook, Google Plus etc.