CMA Inter Time Table for Dec 2016 Exam. ICAI (earlier ICWAI) released a notification about CMA Inter and Final exams time table / exam dates Dec 2016. In the given notification ICWAI announced ICWAI time table / exam dates for CMA Inter and Final exams Dec 2016, Exam applications sending address, Direct tax and Indirect tax amendments for ICWAI Inter and Final exams Dec 2016 and ICWAI Inter and Final result date Dec 2016. Date Sheet for CMA Inter December 2016 Exams. Here we will be providing CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2016. ICMAI will issue CWA/CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2016. Download Date Sheet of CWA/ICMAI/CMA Final Exam Dec 2016. On www.icmai.in website, ICAI issued CMA Time table for Dec 2016 exams for CMA Intermediate. We also provide CMA Foundation Exam Time Table Sept 2016. We are providing CMA Time Table, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA Intermediate and Final Exam Dec 2016.
ICWAI CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2016
Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 30th September, 2016 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10th October, 2016.
CMA Inter Exam Time Table & Programme For Syllabus 2012
|CMA Inter & Final Exam Dates – Time Table Dec 2016 for Syllabus 2012|
|Day, Date & Time||CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2016
(9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.)
|CMA Final Time Table Dec 2016
(2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M)
|Saturday, 10th December, 2016||Financial Accounting||Corporate Laws and Compliance|
|Sunday, 11th December, 2016||Laws, Ethics and Governance||Advanced Financial Management|
|Monday, 12th December, 2016||Direct Taxation||Business Strategy & Strategic Cost Management|
|Tuesday, 13th December, 2016||Cost Accounting & Financial Management||Tax Management & Practice|
|Wednesday, 14th December, 2016||Operation Management and Information Systems||Strategic Performance Management|
|Thursday, 15th December, 2016||Cost & Management Accountancy||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Friday, 16th December, 2016||Indirect Taxation||Cost & Management Audit|
|Saturday, 17th December, 2016||Company Accounts and Audit||Financial Analysis & Business Valuation|
CMA Inter Exam Fees
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Intermediate Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
CMA Inter Exam Procedure
- Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
- STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
- CMA Inter Exam Payment Procedure
- a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card
- (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay fee module of IDBI Bank.
- Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 30th September, 2016 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10th October, 2016. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/- will be waived and the last date for application is 10th October, 2016.
- THE LAST TERM FOR EXAMINATION IN 2012 SYLLABUS FOR INTERMEDIATE & FINAL EXAMINATION WILL BE DECEMBER, 2016
- The Finance Act 2015 will be applicable for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation and Tax Management & Practice under Syllabus 2012 for the purpose of December 2016 term of Examination.
- The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 will be applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) for December 2016 term.
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 will be applicable for Paper 6 – Law, ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) to the extent notified by the Government at least six months prior to the date of the examination.
- If a student obtains at least 60 per cent marks in any paper, the benefit of carry forward/exemption is allowed for the immediately successive three terms of Examination only.
- Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Hardwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabbalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry,Port Blair, Pune, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- Probable date of publication of CMA Inter Result Date Dec 2016 – 21th February 2017.
For any examination related query, please contact [email protected]
Here we’ve provided CMA Inter time table Dec 2016 – Exam Dates. This is the last CMA Inter Exam for Syllabus 2012. Share this CMA Inter Exam Dates December 2016 details to all your friends. If you have any queries regarding CMA Inter Exam Dates, Exam Timings, Exam Applications Last Date Fee and any other details, you can ask us via comment box.