CMA Inter Registration Online Process for Dec 2016 & June 2017. ICWAI CMA Inter Admission , Application Form, Last date for CMA Inter registration December 2016, CMA Inter Application Process and registration process. Know Online Registration Process for CMA Inter Course & Documents Required for CMA Foundation Course, Hi Friends here we provide Complete online Registration Process for CWA/CMA June 2016 Exams. Recently CMA Inter June 2016 Exams are completed and we already provided expected Result Date of CMA Inter June 2016 Exams. ICMAI Conduct Next CMA Exam in December 2016 and Registration is already open for CMA Inter December 2016 Course, and Examination Forms are also remaining. In this article we provide Guidelines/Procedures For Students Opting Oral/Postal Coaching with Online Registration Process, Documents Required for CWA/CMA Inter Course Registration, CMA Inter Course Registration Fees Etc. Now you can scroll down below and check CMA Inter Online Registration Process for December 2016.
CMA Inter Online Registration Process for December 2016
Eligibility criteria and fees for CMA Inter Online Registration Dec 2016 & June 2017
|Eligibility||Fees(Oral)||Fees(Postal)||Students would be eligible to appear in Examination from|
|Passed Foundation Course or Graduates||20000/-||20000/-||June 2016|
Documents Required For CMA Inter Online Registration Dec 2016 & June 2017
|Enrollment Type for Intermediate Course||Minimum documents must be uploaded|
|1) Provisional (Yet to complete Graduation/equivalent)||a) Passport Photob) Specimen Signaturec) Age Proofd) 10th Pass Marksheete) 12th Pass Marksheetf) Graduation (1st & 2nd year / 1st to 5th semester) Marksheetg) Graduation (3rd year / 6th semester) Admit Card.|
|2) Regular (Graduation/equivalent passed)||a) Passport Photob) Specimen Signaturec) Age Proofd) 10th Pass Marksheet.e) 12th Pass Marksheet.f) Graduation (1st to 3rd year / 1st to 6th semester) Marksheets/OR.Any one of the following qualified Marksheeti) CAT-CMAii) CMA Foundationiii) CS Foundationiv) IPCC-CA Inter|
|3)Regular – For Engineering Graduateshaving completed 2nd year/ IV semester / equivalentORGraduate Engineers(qualified Engineering Final Examination)||a) Passport Photob) Specimen Signaturec) Age Proofd) 10th Pass Marksheet.e) 12th Pass Marksheet.f) 2nd year or 4th semester Marksheet or equivalent Marksheet(for Engineering students) or Engineering Completion certificate.|
- Students opting Oral Coaching mode can attend Oral coaching classes at Chapter/Regional Councils of the institute selected by them.
- Students opting Postal Coaching mode shall have to submit answer to Postal test papers only. For attending special classes you may contact any Chapter/Regional Council of the institute as per your convenience.
Requirements for ICWAI’s CMA Inter Online Registration December 2016
Make sure you have the following details at hand before you start the registration process :-
- Your contact details including Address, Mobile No, and email id
- Attachment details :
- i. Coloured Scanned copy of Passport size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- ii. Age proof Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- iii. Scan copy of Signature in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- iv. Educational Qualification Certificates in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- Once you successfully upload all the above scanned documents & make payment online,you will receive a welcome message.
- Identification/ Registration Number will be generated only after completion of document verification and authentication from the Directorate of studies.
- Study Material will be dispatched after generation of Identification/ Registration Number.
- Applicants are advised to ensure proper compliance and documentation. In case of inadequate documentation your application will not be processed furter.
- Incomplete applications will be available in the system for further completion for a period of 30 days from the date of original application. During this period, an applicant may complete the remaining procedures. The date of payment shall be considered to be the date of admission/registration/enrollment. Beyond 30 days, no previous information will be available in the system and an applicant shall have to proceed for making fresh application.Moreover, life of an incomplete application would be a maximum of 30 days(T+30) and after period of 30 days, the application will be physically deleted from the database.
CMA Inter Online Registration Process Dec 2016 & June 2017
Students admitted/registered/enrolled to Inter/Intermediate/Final course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Inter/Intermediate/Final Examination, subject to completion of specified trainings.Step I – Please Visit to following website – https://cmaicmai.in/students/Home.aspxStep II – Now click on “Click Here” ButtonStep III – Now you can see Following Text : Register as a student, After Find this text Please Click on Intermediate CourseStep IV – Please Select Your Coaching Type and Click on “OK” Button, Now You can see following ScreenStep V – Fill all columns and submit for Registration
How to Check Online Admission Status
Here we provided ICWAI CMA Inter Registration Online December 2016 & June 2017, CMA Inter Admission Last Date, ICWAI CMA Registration Notification, Last Date to Apply CMA Inter December 2016 Registration online and Required Documents for CMA Inter Admission etc.details. Still have any doubts regarding CMA Inter Registration online and Application Procedure, you can ask via comment box.