CMA Foundation Registration Online Process for Dec 2016. ICWAI CMA Foundation Admission , Application Form, Last date for CMA Foundation registration December 2016, CMA Foundation Application Process and other application registration process. Know Online Registration Process for CMA Foundation Course & Documents Required for CMA Foundation Course, Hi Friends here we provide Complete Online Registration Process for ICWAI CMA Exam December 2016. Recently CMA June 2016 Exams are completed and ICMAI also Issue Result of CMA Foundation December 2016 Exams. ICMAI Conduct Next CMA Exam in Dec 2016, Only Examination Forms are remaining and ICMAI Issued Exam Form date of CMA Foundation December 2016 Exams. In this article we provide Guidelines/Procedures for Students Opting Oral/Postal Coaching with Online Registration Process, Documents Required for CMA Foundation Course Registration, CMA Foundation Course Registration Fees Etc. Now you can scroll down below and check CMA Foundation Online Registration Process for December 2016.Important Notification regarding Foundation ExaminationThis is for the information of all concerned that effective from June 2016, the examination for Foundation course of the Institute will be held twice a year (i.e., June & December) in descriptive mode for all the four subjects, each carrying 100 marks
CMA Foundation Online Registration Process December 2016
CMA Foundation December 2016 Eligibility for Admission:
(a)A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.(b)Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission
CMA Foundation Registration Fee for December 2016
Cost of Prospectus – Rs. 250/- Click here For complete fee details
|Eligibility||Fees(Oral)||Fees(Postal)||Students would be eligible to appear in Examination from|
|Passed Class X||4000/-||4000/-||Dec 2016|
Documents Required For CMA Foundation Registration December 2016
|Enrollment Type for Foundation||Minimum documents must be uploaded|
|1) 10th Pass||a) Passport Photob) Specimen Signaturec) Age Proofd) 10th Pass Marksheet|
|2) Provisional (Yet to complete 10+2)||a) Passport Photob) Specimen Signaturec) Age Proofd) 10th pass Marksheet.e) 12th Appeared Admit Card.|
|3) Regular (10+2 passed)||a) Passport Photob) Specimen Signaturec) Age Proofd) 10th Pass Marksheet.e) 12th Pass Marksheet.|
- Students opting Oral Coaching mode can attend Oral coaching classes at Chapter/Regional Councils of the institute selected by them.
- Students opting Postal Coaching mode shall have to submit answer to Postal test papers only. For attending special classes you may contact any Chapter/Regional Council of the institute as per your convenience.
Documents to be enclosed with application form:Students desirous to apply for Registration ONLINE can Click here for details
- Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
- 3(Three) Passport size photographs – (One pasted on application form, one pasted on identity card and one to be attached with application)(Attestation should be by any member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India /The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Parliament/State Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)
CMA Foundation Online Registration
Make sure you have the following details at hand before you start the registration process :-
- Your contact details including Address, Mobile No, and email id
- Attachment details :
- Coloured Scanned copy of Passport size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- Age proof Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- Scan copy of Signature in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- Educational Qualification Certificates in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- Once you successfully upload all the above scanned documents & make payment online,you will receive a welcome message.
- Identification/ Registration Number will be generated only after completion of document verification and authentication from the Directorate of studies.
- Study Material will be dispatched after generation of Identification/ Registration Number.
- Applicants are advised to ensure proper compliance and documentation. In case of inadequate documentation your application will not be processed furter.
- Incomplete applications will be available in the system for further completion for a period of 30 days from the date of original application. During this period, an applicant may complete the remaining procedures. The date of payment shall be considered to be the date of admission/registration/enrollment. Beyond 30 days, no previous information will be available in the system and an applicant shall have to proceed for making fresh application.Moreover, life of an incomplete application would be a maximum of 30 days(T+30) and after period of 30 days, the application will be physically deleted from the database.
CMA Foundation Online Registration Process
Students admitted/registered/enrolled to Foundation/Intermediate/Final course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Foundation/Intermediate/Final Examination, subject to completion of specified training.Step I – Please Visit to following website – https://cmaicmai.in/students/Index.aspxStep II – Now click on “Click Here” ButtonStep III – Now you can see Following Text : Register as a student, After Find this text Please Click on Foundation CourseStep IV – Please Select Your Coaching Type and Click on “OK” Button, Now You can see following ScreenStep V – Fill all columns and submit for RegistrationHow to Check Online Admission Status
Here we provide CMA Foundation Registration Online December 2016, CMA Foundation Admission Last Date, ICWAI CMA Registration Notification, Last Date to Apply CMA Foundation December 2016 Registration online and Required Documents for CMA Foundation Admission etc.details. Still have any doubts regarding CMA Foundation Registration online and Application Procedure, you can ask via comment box.