CMA Foundation Notification Dec 2016 – Time table, Exam Dates, CMA Foundation Exam Fees & Last Date. In the previous post, we have given CMA Foundation Study Material for Dec 2016. Today we are providing CMA Foundation exam time table December 2016, How to apply online, CMA Foundation Fees, Last Date details. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India conducts ICWAI Foundation exam twice a year in the months of June and December. Up to March 2016, ICWAI conducted CMA Foundation exam in online mode. Recently ICWAI has given an official notification about CMA Foundation exam. In the given notification ICWAI announced that from June 2016 CMA Foundation exam will be conducted on Descriptive Mode. So CMA Foundation Exam Dec 2016 under syllabus-2012 will be conducted on descriptive mode only. If you want to write CMA Foundation exam in Dec 2016, you should apply before 30th September 2016. With late fee of Rs 300/- you can apply up to 10th October 2016. If you apply online, then there is no late fee. So you can apply up to 10th October 2016 without late fee.
CMA Foundation Notification Dec 2016
CMA Foundation Exam Dates – December 2016
Today ICAI has given a notification about CMA Foundation exam Dec 2016. In the given notification, ICAI said that CMA Foundation exam December 2016 will be conducted from 14th Dec 2016 to 17th Dec 2016. See below CMA Foundation exam time table / exam dates / date sheet Dec 2016.
Exam Timing : 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
|Day and Date||Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2012|
|14th December 2016 Wednesday||Fundamentals of Economics & Management|
|15th December 2016 Thursday||Fundamentals of Accounting|
|16th December 2016 Friday||Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics|
|17th December 2016 Saturday||Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics|
CMA Foundation Exam Fees For Dec 2016
See below ICAI’s CMA Foundation exam fee for Dec 2016
|CMA Foundation Exam June 2016||Inland Centres||1200/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 60|
How to Apply For CMA Foundation Exam Dec 2016
- The last term of Foundation examination in 2012 syllabus will be December, 2016.
- The Foundation Examination will be conducted in Offline, descriptive (Pen & Paper) mode only. Each paper will be of 100 marks and for 3 hours duration.
- Application Forms for Foundation Examination can be filled up either through online or in offline mode.
- The examination application form can also be downloaded from the Institute website www.icmai.in and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching demand draft of requisite examination fees. Demand draft should be made in favour of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form.
- (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank
- Last date for receipt of Offline Examination Application Forms without late fees is 30th September, 2016 and with late fees of Rs. 300/ is 10th October, 2016. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/-will be waived and the last date for application is 10th October, 2016.
- Examination Centres: Adipur -Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad , Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Guntur,Guwahati, Haridwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry,Port Blair, Pune, Raipur ,Rajahmundry, Ranchi,Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.
CMA Foundation Exam Dec 2016 Result Date
Probable date of publication of result: 21st February 2017.
Click Here to see ICWAI official notification about CMA Foundation exam December 2016.
Important Instructions For CMA Foundation Course Exam Dec 2016
Click Here to Download CMA Foundation Exam Application Form for Dec 2016.
CMA Foundation Eligibility Dec 2016
No candidate shall be admitted to the Foundation Course Examination unless
(i) he/she has valid Identification No.
(ii) he/she is not debarred from appearing ICAI Examination for the Term of Examination;
(iii) he/she has submitted the Examination form duly filled in within the specified time along with the
requisite fees to the Director (Examination).
- Mode of payment
Fees are to be deposited only by Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of the “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India”, payable at Kolkata. Payment by Money Order or Indian Postal Order or by Cheque will not be accepted.
- How to fill up the form
The candidate is advised to ensure that
- The application is filled up completely in his/her own handwriting and application is signed;
- The correct amount is remitted towards examination fees;
- His/her full address is written in the form, the address furnished in the examination application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending admit card / marks sheet and any examination related correspondence;
- Medium of language for writing answers must be correctly mentioned. He/She may write answers either in English or in Hindi. Mixing up of both languages in the Answer Scripts will liable to be cancelled;
- A candidate must write in Block Letters the name of his/her Examination Centre and the Examination Centre Code in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances. See Reverse for Examination Centres and corresponding Codes;
- (a) The Application Forms with all enclosures must be submitted to the Institute’s Headquarters at 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata – 700 016;
(b) Foundation Course Examination Application Form properly completed should be attached with Demand Draft.
CMA Foundation – Last Date of Receipt of Application Form
Last date of Receipt of Applications at the Headquarters of the Institute is 10th April for June and 10th October for December Examinations. Applications may also be accepted within 10 days after the last date with late fee of Rs. 300/- only (US $10 for Overseas Centre).
- Non-Receipt of Admit Card
In case of non-receipt of Admit Card ten days before the first day of the examination, enquiry to be made at ICAI HQ. Examination Directorate quoting the Examination Centre opted and Identification Number.
- Forms for overseas centres are to be submitted to the Institute Head Quarters at the above address.
- Incomplete Application forms are liable to be rejected.
- Request for change of centre will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Under no circumstances request for refund of examination fees will be entertained.
- The students are advised to keep the photocopy of the Demand Draft and the filled-up Examination Application Form with him/her before sending the same to the Institute for requirement in future for any reference.
12 The Students are advised to go through the “Conditions for appearing in Examination” issued by the Directorate of Studies & Students will not be allowed to appear for Examination unless all conditions are fulfilled.
- In case of any difficulty or for any clarification please contact your nearest Regional Council or Chapter Office or it the Institute’s Website [www.icmai.in] or Contact H.Q. Examination Directorate.
- Any dispute arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.
Hope this article will help you to know details about ICAI CMA Foundation exam Dec 2016. If you have any queries, ask us via the comment box. Share this article ” CMA Foundation Exam Dec 2016 Timetable Fees Last Date “to your friends, who are going to write CMA Foundation exam in December 2016.