Now CA Students Can Apply Exam Forms by Online Mode Only
Breaking news : Now CA Students Can Apply Exam Forms by Online Mode Only. This is the article for the attention of CA candidates of CA examinations. ICAI has made announcement regarding submission of CA exam form and Discontinuance of Physical OMR Exam Application Forms. With the effect of this announcement, Now CA students Should follow Online mode of application only.
For ONLINE CA Exam Form Application 2017 Check below links
Discontinuance of OMR Exam Application Forms from May, 2017 Exam
Candidates of Common Proficiency Test(CPT), Intermediate (IPC) and Final examinations, until the CA exams held in November/December 2016, had the option of:a) Buying the OMR examination application forms, from the counters of the regional offices/branches of the Institute, filling it up and submitting them along with the demand draft for the applicable fee; orb) Submitting examination applications online and pay the examination fee online.It is hereby informed that it has been decided to discontinue OMR examination application forms with effect from May, 2017 Examination onwards for the students’ examinations. In other words candidates would not be able to submit OMR exam forms along with demand draft for the applicable fee, henceforth.
All candidates desirous of applying for CPT, Intermediate (IPC) and Final Examinations will henceforth be required to submit their examination application forms online only, at http://icaiexam.icai.org and also pay the applicable examination fee online, during the specified period.Accordingly, there would be no sale of OMR examination application forms for students’ examinations across the sale counters of the Institute, with effect from May, 2017 Examination onwards. Candidates are requested to note the above-mentioned change and act accordingly.
Submission of CA Exam Application forms on-line mode only
It is hereby informed that sale and submission of physical i.e. OMR examination application forms have been discontinued with effect from May 2017 examination onwards. Henceforth, all candidates will be required to submit examination application forms on-line only at http://icaiexam.icai.org . They will also be required to pay the exam fee on-line.In this connection, candidates are advised to note the following changes made with effect from May 2017 examinations onwards:
1. Final candidates and Direct Entry candidates of Intermediate (IPC), through graduate/post graduate route are required to scan and upload their Certificate of Service, duly signed by their Principal/s on the above mentioned portal. Unless the Certificate of Service is uploaded, candidates will not be able to complete submission of the examination form on-line. Format/s of the Certificate of Service are available on the said portal. Candidates are advised to print it, fill it up and get it signed by their Principal and keep it handy, before commencing filling of the examination application form online.
2. Candidates whose photographs and signatures are in examination data base, i.e. those whose photographs and signatures are displayed on the screen, on the portal, when they log in, are not required to take a print out(PDF) of the exam form and submit it.
3. Candidates whose photographs and signatures are not in exam data base, i.e. those whose photographs and signatures are not displayed on the screen, are required to fill the examination application form, take a print out of the profile form, affix their photographs and signatures at the designated place, get the form attested by a Chartered Accountant or Gazetted officer or Head of an educational institution and submit the same at the designated offices of the Institute on or before the specified dates indicated on the portal. However, such candidates are also required to scan and upload their Certificate of Service, on the portal.
Further, candidate may note that they can also transact the following business on the students’ portal http://icaiexam.icai.org
- Update address or phone number or email ID during period when the form submission window is open;
- Submit the examination from on-line and pay the exam fee on-line, during the specified period;
- Apply for change of centre/medium/group during the specified period when the Correction window I or II is open ;
- View, download and print admit cards, during the specified period;
- View the status of exemption/s in a paper/s granted to them, valid for the forthcoming exams during the specified period;
- View their results, during the specified period;
- View, download and print their mark sheets( only CPT and Intermediate(IPC) during specified period;
- Apply for verification of marks or certified copies of answer books during the specified period;
- Check the status of their application forms in respect of verification or certified copies of answer books and
- Apply for issue of duplicate mark sheets and pass certificates and also pay the applicable fee online, any time.
Candidates are advised to take note of the above and act accordingly.