Get CA Final Verification of Answer Books Online Process of Nov 2016 Exam. Here are providing CA Final Verification of Answer Book Application, Process & Fee details. CA Final Nov 2016 Result declared on 17th Jan 2017. If you have any doubt regarding CA Final Result, you can revaluate your CA Final Answer Papers and verify your answer books of CA Final May 2016. Here you can check CA Final Result & Answer Book Verification Status also. CA Final Answer Book revaluation fee, verification online application form, verification procedure and last date to apply for CA Final Verification of answer book etc. details are below. In order to apply CA Final Verification Answer books or result, you have to write a letter for verification procedure in your own handwriting.
CA Final Online Application for Verification of Answer books
Candidates of CA examinations CPT, Intermediate(IPC), Final and post qualification courses can apply for verification of their answer books under Regulation 39(4) of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988. The application has to be made within a month from the date of declaration of result of the relevant examination.The verification fee is Rs 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group or both the groups.For CPT, the verification fees is Rs 200/-Presently, submission of on-line verification application, through this portal is, permitted only in respect of Intermediate(IPC) and Final examinations.
ONLY ONE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A ROLL NUMBER WILL BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE APPLY CAREFULLY.
Candidates of CPT and post qualification courses can send in their handwritten verification applications along with the demand drafts for the applicable verification fees, so as to reach us, on or before the due dates mentioned herein below, at the address given below:
Last Date for CA Final Verification of Answer Books – May 2016 Exam
The window for online application for verification will be available as under:
|Final Nov 2016||18-01-2017(10:00 Hrs IST)||18-02-2017|
|Intermediate(IPC)/ATE/Units Nov 2016||01-02-2017 to 28-02-2017|
CA Final Verification of Answer Book Application Procedure
- Candidate has to write an application in his/her own handwriting (written in running handwriting, not in all CAPS) preferably in black ink, Sign it, scan it as a jpg file of size 8-200KB (100 DPI) and upload the same. If the candidate appeared for the Exam in Hindi then the application must be in Hindi and If the candidate appeared for the Exam in English then the application must be in English. Do write the Roll Number, Name, Registration Number, Month/Year of Exam and DO NOT forget to sign before scanning. The list of papers to be verified will be taken from your selection made thru the portal and not from what is written in the scanned image.
- In case the uploaded scanned image is not conforming to above parameters, the online application for verification will not be considered for any action and NO refund of fees for the same will be considered.
- The payment has to be made online thru Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. Net banking is not accepted.
- After the Successful payment you will get a screen like THIS. You may print the same & keep for your record.In case the money gets deducted from your account and you do not get a “Successful” transaction screen, the status of your application will not be considered successful and the same will not be processed by the office. The failed transactions will be credited back to your account within 45 days after the close of verification window.
- The verification process takes 6-8 weeks and the outcome is informed to the candidate concerned and is also hosted on the site https://icaiexam.icai.org. For FAQs on Verification of Marks and How to apply Online, please refer to FAQs on Verification Of Marks and How to apply Online.
- Please note that it is mandatory to upload scanned copy of your handwritten verification request on the portal, failing which you will not be permitted to submit an online verification request. In case you are unable to upload scanned copy of your handwritten request, or not able to login due to any reason, you may send your handwritten request along with the Demand Draft for the applicable fee, by speed post/registered post, to The Deputy Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 so as to reach us within the last date printed above.
- Candidates will be required to provide their bank account details in the form filling area of verification request. This wll be used for refund if any, arising on account of change in marks, pursuant to verification.
If you doubt with your result this article “CA Final Verification of Answer Books Online Process of May 2016 Exam” helps you to apply the CA Final Answer Book Verification online for May 2016. Still if you have any queries regarding CA Final verification of results may 2016, Revaluation / Verification of Answer Books and paper verification, you can write us via comment box.