Get secrets about How to Pass CA Final Exams November 2016 in First Attempt Easily for Group 1 and Group 2 or both Groups. Get our CA FINAL Study plan for November 2016 to crack CA Final exam in 1stattempt. Here we’ve provided CA Final Study Schedule & Study Time Table for November 2016. You can prepare CA Final with 3 months plan, 45 days or 15 days plan. Also visit CA Final Amendments & Topic changes for Nov 2016. Some CA Final students asked me “How to complete CA Final exams in just one month or 20 days”. Definitely its not possible to complete CA Final exams in just one month or 20 days. Nowadays it is very tough to complete CA Final exams. In recent Google Hangout with ICAI president, he said that CA exams will be tough from 2017. Last attempt (May 2016) ICAI declared very low pass percentage that means we have to do more hard work. I’m not saying CA Final exams are very tough. I’m saying that “Yes! you can pass CA Final exam, if you have conceptual knowledge with effective preparation only.To get conceptual knowledge, you should follow proper study plan from 3 months. CA Final exams November 2016 are coming closer. So we have sufficient time for exam preparation. ICAI already declared that CA Final results May 2016 will be declared on 18th July 2016. Here we are giving CA Final Study plan for CA Final Group 1 / Group 2 / Both groups preparation in 3 months. Just follow this study plan, you can crack your CA Final exams in your 1st attempt easily. If you are clever student, you can adjust this study plan from 3 months to 2 months. There are 3 revisions in this study plan !!Our preparation time table should be start from 1st July 2016. Here we have 3 months for preparation. If you follow given study plan, damn sure you can get 60 + marks in each and every paper. you can pass CA Final very easily in your First attempt.Here I’m giving CA Final study plan for 3 months. We can definitely complete our preparation in 3 months very easily. In this 3 months preparation you have to do 3 times of revision for CA Final exams. If you follow this study plan you can easily complete CA Final First Group / Second Group / Both Groups in 1st attempt easily !!
CA Final Study Plan for Nov 2016 Exam
- A student is required to prepare thoroughly for examinations well in advance and to devote at least two hours daily for studies while undergoing Articled Training.
- During leave period at least 14 to 16 hours’ hard work is required.
- Avoid mobiles, internet and television as far as possible.
- Students must study from study material and do practice from practice manual. Wherever a particular topic or point is not clear, a student may refer to a standard text/reference book.
- Students should refer suggested answers of questions set in last five/six examinations and Revision Test Papers. It is strongly recommended to solve the questions first without referring to solutions and then comparing the answers with the solutions given. Such an approach would help in knowing point of mistake and presentation pattern of an answer.
- In law papers, Section and its provision is to be given correctly. If a student is not sure about the Section number, then he should not quote the same.
How to Pass CA Final Exams in First Attempt Easily Nov 2016
Get up early in the morning at 4 AM. Be ready by 5 AM. This period (4.00 AM to 6.00 AM) is called ‘Brahma Murat’ and studies done during this period cannot be forgotten i.e. they remain in memory for long.
CA Final Study plan for Nov 2016 Exam Preparation – 1st Revision
1st RevisionNo. of days = 60 days or 2 monthsDaily preparation hours = ( 13+1 ) = 14 hrs.You have to complete your 1st revision in first 60 days or 2 months and also you have to complete full syllabus of CA Final in your study material in this period.Here study material means your own class notes/tutorials own material or any preferred publishers publication. Even you can prepare both CA Final study material and practice manual of ICAI.
CA Final Study plan for Nov 2016 Exam Preparation – 2nd Revision
2nd RevisionNo. of days = 15 daysDaily preparation hours = ( 13+1 ) = 14 hrs.You have to complete your 2nd revision in next 15 days and once again you have to complete full revision of your study material which is you prepared in 1st revision. But this time you should prepare both CA Final study material and practice manual of ICAI.Note : preparation of ICAI’s study material and practice manual is must and should. So you should do this in 2nd revision.
CA Final Study plan for Nov 2016 Exam Preparation – 3rd Revision
3rd RevisionNo. of days = 15 daysIn this 3rd revision there is no particular time table. Just concentrate on your weak areas of subjects. Once again revise all subjects which were you completed in last 2 months(1st and 2nd revisions). This time also prepare previous years papers, mock test papers, RTP’s and other model papers !!
- Prepare CA Final Revision Test Papers November 2016
- Prepare CA Final Previous Question papers May 2016 + Last 10 Attempts
In this article, We’ve provided CA Final Study Plan to pass Nov 2016 in 1st attempt. This article will help you to prepare CA Final Exam in 3 months, 45 Days, 30 Days and even you can do CA Final quick revision of either single group or both groups in 15 days. If you have any queries regarding CA Final Study Plan, How to Prepare CA Final exam in Days or any other CA Final related doubts, you can ask us via comment box.