Check CA Articleship Status Online – ICAI Articleship Status. In this article we are providing the details of How to Check CA Articleship Registration Status online. You can check your Articleship/Membership details online with ICAI. Students Can also check their Articleship Details like Registration Date, Member details etc. You can check here about “How to Check CA Articleship Registration Status Online”, Check Articleship Registration Status, CA Articleship Completion Status, CA Articleship Status Online Check, Check your Articleship Status with ICAI etc. We are providing very easy method to Check your CA Articleship Registration Status from the links that we have given in this article. Normally, most of the times the server relating to this CA Articleship Status will takes too much time to load. So, we are providing one of the alternative method which will help you to check your Online Articleship Status very easily without much time wastage. Before going for that let also know how about CA Articleship Registration Procedure.
Check CA Articleship Registration Status
CA Articleship Registration Procedure
We are providing you the procedure for CA Articleship Registration step by step process. So, one can understand the procedure very clearly…
To Register for Articleship
- You should have passed One (Group I) or Both Groups of IPCC and completed the required ITT training and Orientation programmes
- Graduates who are eligible to join the course under direct entry scheme Note: Students under direct entry scheme can join articleship directly without undergoing ITT and orientation but the same has to be undergone by the time you are writing the IPCC Exams
Stepwise Registration Procedure is as follows
1. Purchase the Articleship Registration Form 103&102 from the respective Branch offices near to you Note: Online Download is not valid for registration the form has to be purchased by paying/-2.Fill in the form and submit one copy of the form 103 along with the prescribed registration fee and supporting documents3. Prescribed fee for registration of Articleship is one time fee4.Supporting Documents to be submitted duly attested by a chartered accountant (Prinicipal)
- IPCC Passed Certificate ( Group I or both groups )
- ITT Certificate (not applicable in case of Direct Entry Scheme)
- Orientation Certificate (not applicable in case of Direct Entry Scheme)
5. The other two copies of the form 103 are to be kept with the Prinicipal and the student6. The copies of the form 102 has to be kept one with the prinicipal and other with the student Note : Form 102 is not to be sent to ICAI7. The Identity card supplied is to be filled in and attested by your prinicipal along with the photograph has to be sent to ICAI along with the Form 103.
Check Articleship Registration Status
Once you’ve registered for CA Articleship and all your forms have been processed by ICAI, ICAI will send you a confirmation letter with your Identity Card.This whole process takes a couple of months as the no. of CA Students has increased many folds in the past few years.Once your Registration has been accepted by ICAI, it sends the Articleship registration letter to the you (The Article Assistant) as well as to the CA under whom you are registered.The members can also check these details online through this link:https://188.8.131.52/REprintletter/reprint.aspxThe CA Students can also avail this facility by requesting their principal for their membership no. andchecking the articles registered under the CA.If your name is being displayed under the list of articles registered under that CA, it indicates that your CA Articleship Registration is confirmed.Hope this article will going to help you. Share this article “Check CA Articleship Registration Status Online” to your friends. Also ask your questions via comment box if any relating to this Articleship Registration Status.