Get CA IPCC Business Law Important Questions Topics for Nov 2016 and CA IPCC Ethics & Communication questions and topics for the CA IPCC Exam preparation. Earlier we’ve provided CA IPCC Accounting Exam Preparation tips to get exemption in Nov 2016 exam. Rather than studying every CA IPCC Business laws, Acts and Sections, Students should concentrate on some important questions, important topics of CA IPCC Law, Ethics & Communication. So that CA IPCC Students can pass CA IPCC Law exam paper very easily. This article will helps you to prepare ca ipcc law, ethics and communication and to get 50+ marks in IPCC Law paper or even you can get exemption in this paper.
CA IPCC LAW, ETHICS & COMMUNICATIONS Important Questions & Topics
Subscribe and get CA CMA CS Daily Announcements, News and Updates to your email inbox.
CA IPCC BUSINESS LAW IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR NOV 2016
Indian Contract Act:-
- Case study based on” Acceptance of Offer” &” Bailment “.
2. Offer & rules for an offer.
3. Capacity to contract. IPCC Law
4. Circumstances under which doctrine of Supervening Impossibility not applicable.
Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Who is liable to pay bouns?
- Who is entitled to pay bonus?
- Deduction that are allowed under the Third Schedule
- What does available surplus mean?
- Minimum and Maximum Bonus payable
- Set on and Off of allocable surplus
- Deduction from the bonus payable IPCC Law
- Bonus linked with production or productivity
- Payment of Bonus by new establishment
- Exemption from payment of Bonus IPCC Law
Payment of Gratuity Act 1972
- Establishments covered under the act
- Eligibility and payment of gratuity IPCC Law
- When it is payable? To whom it is payable? By whom it is payable?
- Write about the Computation of Gratuity of amount payable
- Explain Continuous service IPCC Law
- Write short notes on reduction & forfeiture of gratuity
The Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952
- Employees Provident Fund Scheme and its salient Features
- Employees Family Pension Scheme and its salient features
- Employees Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme
- Protect Against attachment of provident fund
- Central Board of Trustees IPCC Law
- Change of Employer –consequences
- Authorization of certain employers to maintain of a/cNote:
Students are requested to also go through Practical Questions from the Above acts
Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Promissory Note
- Bill of Exchange IPCC Law
- Provisions relating to maturity on days of Grace
- Cheque and its essential features
- Crossing and different types of crossing
- Conditions of Holder IPCC Law
- Holder in due course and privileges available to him
- Holder Vs. Holder in due course
- Endorsement, essential features and types
- Material Alteration IPCC Law
- Instruments obtained by unlawful means
- Presentment and different types of presentment
- Presentment for payment
- Rules regarding notice of dishonor
- What is stale cheque? IPCC Law
- When banker refuses payment on his customer’s cheque?
- Liability of banker for wrongful dishonor of a cheque
- Offences / bouncing of cheque
Companies Act of 1956
- Define a company and explain its features.
- Concept of separate legal entity as applicable in case of Companies.
- Lifting of Corporate Veil. IPCC Law
- Classification of Companies.
- Conversion of Private Company into Public Company.
- Procedure for conversion of public to private and private to public.
- Procedure for Incorporation Of Company.
- Certificate of Incorporation . IPCC Law
- Certificate for Commencement of Business.
- Write about Memorandum of Association and it’s clause /contents.
- Procedure relating to Alteration of MOA .
- Alteration of Articles of Association.
- Doctrine of Ultravires and its exceptions.
- When Prospectus is to be issued?
- Expert and his liabilities. IPCC Law
- Remedies available against false and misleading prospectus
- What is meant by shelf prospectus?
- Write about Red Herring prospectus and Information Memorandum.
- Restrictions imposed by the companies act on allotment of Shares.
- Define Underwriting & underwriting commission. How does the company act regulate payment of such commission.
- Explain provisions and main contents of return of allotment.
- Listing of shares on stock exchange.
- Issue of Shares at premium.
- Sweat Equity Shares. IPCC Law
- Issue of Right shares to outsiders.
- Right Shares. IPCC Law
- Powers of CG with regard to conversion of Debentures into Shares.
- Under what circumstances can companies reduces it share capital?
- Practical Questions on Buy Back of Shares.
- Issue of Share Warrants. IPCC Law
- Share Certificate Vs. Share Warrant.
- When Shares can be forfeited? Explain procedure relating to it ?
- Provision relating to Refusal to registration if Transfer / transmission of Shares/ Debentures and refusal for rectification of register of members by a Co. and the remedial measures to the aggrieved Shareholder.
- What is a Blank transfer? IPCC Law
- What is meant by Certification of Transfer?
- How shall nomination facility operate in case of transmission of Shares?
- Procedure to be followed by a person nominated by a Shareholder
- What is meant by Redemption of Debentures? State the remedies available for non repayment. IPCC Law
- Write the Provisions relating to Statutory Meeting.
- Write the provisions relating to Annual General Meeting.
- Write the provisions relating to Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Legal requirements for GM’s (AGM, EGM. SGM)
- SEC 49 IPCC Law
As per ICAI the weightage for the exam is around 30 marks. Questions can also be practical questions hence complete reading and understanding is necessary. From the 1st Three chapters (1 to 13th ) a must question is always expected.
Here also i’m giving Downloading links of study materials, practice manuals and other useful files.
CA IPCC ETHICS IMPORTANT QUESTIONS & TOPICS FOR NOV 2016
- Ethical Dilemmas
- Distinction between Ethics and morals?
- Why a Business or individual Should follow Ethical Practises?
- What is Corporate Governance? importance of it
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- What is the need of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Benefits OF CSR IPCC Law
- Strategies in implementation of CSR
- Explain few guidelines for managing Ethics in workplace
- Write a short notes on Harassment, In the context of Workplace Ethics
- Explain the concept of sustainable development
- What are the main forms of pollution &resource deployment and their effects?
- Write short notes on Global Warming
- Write short notes on Ozone Depletion
- Write short notes on Acid Rain
- Discuss Bhopal Disaster IPCC Law
- Explain the precautionary principles in environment control
- Why should we behave ethically in marketing?
- Main ingredients of Competition Act
- Fundamental Principles of Ethics in the context of Finance and Accounts
- Give some examples of Self-Review Threats, Advocacy Threats, Familiarity
Threats IPCC Law
- Ethical conflicts for Finance and Accounting Professional
CA IPCC Communication Important Questions & Topics for Nov 2016
- State the factors responsible for growing importance of communication
- Write about the process of communication
- What are the different dimensions or directions in which communication may happen in an organization IPCC Law
- Write About Oral Communication? What are the disadvantages of oral communication?
- Explain written communication and importance?
- What are the limitation of written communication?
- What are the requirements of effective communication?
- Write about non verbal communication of sign language
- Write about non verbal communication media of body language / kinesics
- Write about non verbal communication media of Para language / para linguistics
- What are the advantages of para language & is there any risks involved in depending on paralanguage
- What is meant by formal channels of communication? what are the advantages and limitations of it?
- What is mean by Informal Channels of communication/ Grape vine?
- Merits of Grape Vine & demerits of Grape vine
- How many types of Grape vines have been identified? how do they functions?
- What do you mean by barriers to communication?
- How does the knowledge of communication process help us in communicating effectively
- How we use touch sends messages about us?
- Explain principles of written of communication?
- Explain principles of Interpersonal Communication?
- How to improve Interpersonal skills?
- Explain Active listening? what are the guidelines for active listening?
- What is Critical Thinking? what are its purposes?
- Explain the meaning of Critical thinking, the process involved in it and quantity of a critical thinking IPCC Law
- Explain Emotional Intelligence
- What is Group Dynamics?
- Explain the concept of team roles?
- What are the Group Conflicts? Bring out the nature of Group Conflicts?
- What are the steps in Negotiation Process?
- What are reasons of acceptance of change
- What are the pre requisites for fostering innovative spirits? Explain the key elements in the Innovation Framework
- Explain Ethical Dilemmas in Communication
- Explain Guidelines to handle communication Ethics Dilemma
- DEEDS and Business Letters
Hello friends, this article CA IPCC Law, Ethics & Communication Important Questions & Topics for Nov 2016 help you to pass CA IPCC Law Exam in 1st attempt or even you can get exemption in CA IPCC Paper 2 Law paper. So please share this article to other who need CA IPCC Law Important Questions & Topcs, IPCC Ethics Important Chapters and CA IPCC Communication subject important questions, so that they can get 50+ marks in CA IPCC Exam. If you have any queries regarding CA IPCC Law Paper Important Questions, you can write us via comment box.